Birthday and an Announcement

 For anyone reading this blog, I have two very important announcements to make: the first that its my Birthday! I'm now 20 years old 

The second is this:

For the last couple of months, I've been working on making my own book!

My first one is starting small and will be a simple picture book for children, much like the one I read as a kid and nostalgically love. The concept will be relatively straightforward, each spread focuses on a different creature, lists off a few facts on them, and we see the subject of the next spread in the background. Here some examples I'm the most proud of.


Now some of you may be thinking "Gross! Are those stock models!?" Well to answer your question, yes! They're pre-included on a laptop of mine, and I found out about them while fooling about in :PowerPoint. To be honest, I don't know if I would publish this (whether online or as a physical copy) as it is, or have these be mere previsualisation for a more refined version. I really want actual palaeoartist to do this, as I don't want to spread inaccurate images of prehistoric life around.

On that note, while I would have it self-published, I really hope to start a Patreon or some other online fundraiser to get it noticed and help word spread of it, depending if I can get my parents to help with it.

Overall, I do hope this dream of mine comes true, and you'll be seeing it soon! Bye for now, and i'll enjoying my birthday and weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesozoic Mind's Walking with Dinosaurs fan remake: 2nd Anniversary Special

Dino Lab review - Part one

T. rex: The Ultimate Predator at the ROM - a review